ACT! turned 25 years old this week, and that’s an epic achievement in the world of software. When ACT! came out in 1987, think of all the I.T. tools businesses did not have such as:
- Internet (Al Gore was still inventing it)
- Mircosoft Windows
- Social Media
- Local Area and Wireless Networks
Personal Computers had the Intel 80386 chip running at 33mhz (megahertz). Today, personal computers running the Intel Core2 Duo Processor E7600 can run at 3.06ghz (gigahertz).
Why did ACT! survive as a brand despite all these changes in computing ?
- ACT! remains easy to adapt
- ACT! can be customized
- ACT! has adapted to the latest changes in technology
- ACT! is an easy start for a small business owner to make order out of chaos when it comes to managing relationships.
For you to get the most out of ACT! (or any CRM), you need to know which business processes you wish to improve. ACT! streamlines your sales, marketing or customer service processes so you can acquire a competitive edge.
Think about what you wish to improve, and then we will make it easier with ACT! and other CRM tools.