Create an easy “Call to Action” button on your website with vCita and Act!. With Act! Connect (v18 Premium+) and Zapier, you can get contacts from your website right to Act! without hiring a custom coder. The widget you see below demonstrates vCita in action.
- Act! v18 Premium with current subscription
- vCita Business Edition
- An Account with Zapier (Free Version for < 100 requests/month)
- Create the vCita account and acquire the API Key
- Install and customize the Livesite widget from vCita into your website. vCita works with WordPress, html, Constant Contact, Weebly, Wix etc.
- In Act!, find the Web API URL
- Create a Zapier account
- In Zapier, create the script (aka Zap) from vCita -> Act. The script would be a new client from vCita becomes a new contact in Act!
- When new leads arrive from vCita, you will be e-mailed a notice and it tells you which page on your website was used as shown here.
Now you can track which pages on your site are effective and get the leads into your Act! database quickly. Contact us if you want us to set this up using the widget on the bottom right of the page.